As restrictions were eased, we excited to be open and welcome you in our pub.
Before making a booking, please take note of the following requirements:
- A limit of 111 patrons per internal bar and dining area
- A limit of 100 patrons per outside area
- If we are on full capacity, lunch and dinner bookings might be limited to a designated time period
- Respect your reservation time by arriving promptly (we have a 15 minute grace period, so please call us if you are running later than 15 minutes after your reservation time)
To ensure health and safety of our customers and staff members, we ask that you please assist us with the following;
- If anyone in your party is feeling unwell please stay at home
- Adhere to your dining period of time and leave the pub respectfully when asked
- If you need to cancel, postpone or adjust numbers please call us with as much advance notice as possible
You can read a full description of our Safety Practices in compliance with the Victorian Government regulations.