As restrictions began to ease, we excited to open our door and welcome you back. We will try to accommodate all guests and their requirements, but please be mindful of late arrivals and allocation time limits. Please note that all bookings are subject to prior confirmation by the restaurant.
Before making a booking, please take note of the changed requirements:
- All lunch and dinner bookings are for a designated time period
- A limit of 56 patrons per internal bar and dining area
- A limit of 70 patrons per outside area
- Larger groups might be allocated to multiple tables, depending on a size of the group
Due to the capacity restrictions, we ask that you please assist us with the following;
- Respect your reservation time by arriving promptly (we have a 15 minute grace period, so please call us if you are running later than 15 minutes after your reservation time)
- If anyone in your party is feeling unwell please stay at home
- Please practice social distancing when at the Limerick Arms
- Adhere to your dining period of time and leave the pub respectfully when asked
- If you need to cancel, postpone or adjust numbers please call us with as much advance notice as possible
You can read a full description of our Safety Practices in compliance with the Victorian Government regulations.