As restrictions were eased, we excited to be open and welcome you in our pub.
Before making a booking, please take note of the following requirements:
- A limit of 50 patrons per internal bar and dining area
- A limit of 100 patrons per the whole venue, including outside area
- Maximum group limit of 10 people per table
- If we are on full capacity, the bookings might be limited to a designated time period
- If you wish to book your table for extended time period or keen to watch a particular sports event, please leave us a note and we’ll do our best to arrange it for you
- Respect your reservation time by arriving promptly (we have a 15 minute grace period, so please call us if you are running later than 15 minutes after your reservation time)
To ensure health and safety of our customers and staff members, we ask that you please assist us with the following;
- If anyone in your party is feeling unwell please stay at home
- Face masks are required when indoors
- We are required by the Victorian Government to use the Victorian Government QR Code Service to check-in ALL customers and visitors
- Adhere to your dining period of time and leave the pub respectfully when asked
- If you need to cancel, postpone or adjust numbers please call us or send us an email with as much advance notice as possible
You can read a full description of our Safety Practices in compliance with the Victorian Government regulations.