As restrictions were eased, we excited to be open and welcome you in our pub.
Before making a booking, please take note of the following requirements:
- A limit of 100 patrons per the whole venue, including outside area
- Groups are limited to 10 people per table
- If we are on full capacity, the bookings might be limited to a designated time period
- If you wish to book your table for extended time period or keen to watch a particular sports event, please leave us a note and we’ll do our best to arrange it for you
- Respect your reservation time by arriving promptly (we have a 15 minute grace period, so please call us if you are running later than 15 minutes after your reservation time)
To ensure health and safety of our customers and staff members, we ask that you please assist us with the following;
- If anyone in your party is feeling unwell please stay at home
- Face masks are required both indoors and outdoors when you are not seated
- You are required by the Victorian Government to check-in on the entry by using the Victorian Government QR Code Service, no matter how long you spend at our premises
- Adhere to your dining period of time and leave the pub respectfully when asked
- If you need to cancel, postpone or adjust numbers please call us or send us an email with as much advance notice as possible
You can read a full description of our Safety Practices in compliance with the Victorian Government regulations.