As restrictions were eased, we are so excited to be able to open our doors and welcome you back to our pub, even at a limited capacity. We have developed a tailored COVIDSafe Plan in accordance with Government guidelines and we are confident that we can provide a safe environment for our staff, guests, suppliers and supporters.
The following is an outline of the steps we have put in place to minimise the risk of transmission of COVID-19 within the pub.
Deep cleaning of premise
- Conduct a deep clean of all contact surfaces and objects
- Thoroughly clean and sanitise all areas and surfaces used for food preparation
- Frequently cleaning while customers pass through the pub
- Brand new bathrooms and painting throughout the pub
Venue set up for appropriate number of people and physical distancing
- A limit of 20 patrons per bar and dining area and 50 patrons per outside area (not including staff)
- A density quotient of 1 patron per 4 square metres of the floor space of the venue
- All tables have a maximum of 15 patrons
Signage, menus and record keeping
- Information about conditions of entry - check in via Victorian Government QR Code Service and proof of double vaccination
- A sign at the entrance of the pub that advises patrons of the maximum number of patrons allowed at anytime
- Information about the symptoms of COVID-19 and the need to stay home when unwell
- Hygiene and physical distancing practices
- Providing single use paper menus
Staff and management policies, practices and training
- All staff members are complying with Victoria Government vaccination requirements
- Staff members have completed the Infection Control Training - COVID-19
- Staff members are familiar with the COVIDSafe Plan the Government guidelines
- Encourage all staff members to download the COVIDSafe App
- Ensure any staff member feeling unwell self reports and stays home
We are committed to staying informed and implementing all Government regulations and recommendations, and encourage any staff member or customer to speak up if you believe we can be doing something better.