As restrictions were eased, we are so excited welcome you to our pub. We have developed a tailored COVIDSafe Plan in accordance with Government guidelines and we are confident that we can provide a safe environment for our staff, guests, suppliers and supporters.
The following is an outline of the steps we have put in place to minimise the risk of transmission of COVID-19 within the pub.
Deep cleaning of premise
- Conduct a deep clean of all contact surfaces and objects
- Thoroughly clean and sanitise all areas and surfaces used for food preparation
- Frequently cleaning while customers pass through the pub
- Brand new bathrooms and painting throughout the pub
Signage and menus
- Hygiene practices
- Providing single use paper menus
Staff and management policies, practices and training
- All staff members are complying with Victoria Government vaccination requirements
- Staff members have completed the Infection Control Training - COVID-19
- Staff members are familiar with the COVIDSafe Plan the Government guidelines
- Encourage all staff members to download the COVIDSafe App
- Ensure any staff member feeling unwell self reports and stays home
We are committed to staying informed and implementing all Government regulations and recommendations, and encourage any staff member or customer to speak up if you believe we can be doing something better.